Angels Creed
Searchโ€ฆ
Token metrics
โ€‹
Allocation
Amount
Percentage
Lock-up period
Seed sale
40,000,000
4%
Release 5% at TGE, 2months cliff, the rest 95% released monthly linearly over a year
Private sale
50,000,000
5%
Release 10% at TGE, 2months cliff, the rest 90% released monthly linearly over a year
Public sale
70,000,000
7%
25% TGE, 25% each month
In-Game reward/ Network Rewards
350,000,000
35%
Monthly linear release over 3 years
Ecoystem
140,000,000
14%
Monthly Linear release over 3 years
Liquidity and exchanges
200,000,000
20%
Unlock 20% at TGE to add liquidity in exchanges, then monthly Linear release over 1 year
Team & Advisors
150,000,000
15%
Locked for 12 months, linear release over 36 month
โ€‹
Copy link